Columbus Circle Indoor Soccer Leagues & Scrimmages NYC
Fantastic Indoor Soccer
Great Games. Most Goals.
Check out SoccerBeyond.com
Join us for great games and plenty of playing time!
Players agree to be photographed/ videotaped, the material may be used for future marketing purposes a (print, web, etc). The material may also be used for game/ video analysis sessions.
By joining this group you also agree to the
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
to be found on SoccerBeyond.com/waiver.
"Columbus Circle Indoor Leagues & Scrimmages NYC" is organized by
Soccer Beyond, NYC's #1 Soccer Training Community
Group Lessons | Private Soccer Lessons | Team Training | Coached Teams
For more information and further programs visit
- Games are played 6.45-9pm.
- Each game is 2x 21 minutes long. Unlimited substitutions.
- Teams are 4 a-side; no goalies, no requirements in terms of minimum number of female players on the field.
- Team roster minimum 5 players, maximum 7 players. At least one female player per team.
1) Rough play will not be tolerated!
2) Sub out if it's your turn. Do not make your teammate wait at the sideline.
3) No slide tackling!
4) No offensive yelling!
5) No hidden fouls!
6) Go for beautiful combinations and goals!
7) Be positive, be supportive!
Play by the rules and enjoy the game!