Women's Power Networking: Coffee and Contacts™ Cary Pages
Women's Power Networking Mission
Women's Power Networking is dedicated to enabling professional women to achieve their highest potential by fostering a stimulating environment where they can form relationships, build alliances, share knowledge and provide support to one another. WPN celebrates the concept of womanhood and its outpouring of compassion, goodwill and encouragement.
About the Coffee and Contacts™ Network
Coffee and Contacts™ is a growing, national women's business referral network with chapters meeting weekly. Meetings last 1 hour with a 15-30 minute social time before the start of the formal meeting. Learn more about the Coffee and Contacts Network™ at our website: www.womenspowernetworking.com
- Expand your sphere of influence in the community
- Exchange business referrals with other members
- Hone your networking skills
- Develop new social and business relationships
- Engage in workshops on networking, business building, and personal growth
An additional Member Benefit: Speaking Opportunities
The choice of the right speaker for your next chapter meeting is one of the most important decisions in your planning process.
We know, as you do, the speaker is often one of the most talked about events elements by attendees. An engaging speaker adds an enriching and memorable component to your event that will generate dialogue and action in your community or organization.
If you are are WPN member and interested in speaking to our chapter or would like to share your skills as a speaker to other chapters, please contact our chapter speaker coordinator, Ann McKenzie, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should join?
- Women of integrity who own a small business or work on referrals and want to grow their business
- Women who want to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Women who want to develop long-term relationships with like-minded women
- Women who are willing to share referrals with the businesses of fellow members
- Women who understand the power of networking to maximize their effectiveness in the marketplace
Basic Rules to Stay in Good Standing
- I will meet once per week and commit to being there every week, on time. I understand that attendance is required for three out of four weeks each month to hold an exclusive spot.
- I am aware that there is no quota for the amount of referrals I must give.
- I will try to purchase products and services offered by the members of my group and refer others to them.
- I will RSVP for each meeting on Meetup so the organizers and presenters can prepare adequate seating and materials.
- I am a vital part of this organization and I agree to take an active role in making this Coffee and Contacts™ chapter the best networking group we can be.
- New members are admitted with the approval of the organizers and must not be in a business or profession that is in direct competition with another member's business services or products.
Memberships are non-refundable
For a complete list of ALL Women's Power Networking: Coffee and Contacts Chapters™ - please visit our website at www.womenspowernetworking.com and select Coffee and Contacts - Chapter Members on the home page.
Interested in starting a chapter near you? Contact Marilyn Shannon: email@example.com.