What you need to know for your 2012 taxes!
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business as we welcome Kelly Green-Krist, CPA. She will share all she knows to help us make it through this tax process....successfully! Being a small business owner herself, she will not just be presenting information.......she has the knowledge we need, because she has used what she will be sharing with us to do her own taxes.
Kelly's mission as a full service accounting and tax consultant is to comprehensively integrate many of the services that a small business needs to be successful. She takes pride in being able to save her clients time and money by meeting their business needs. She provides individual attention to each client and builds relationships while working side by side to achieve her client's financial goals.
We meet on Fridays from 9:30AM (free time to network) and then we have our meeting from 9:45 – 10:45am.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from wonderful women
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network