Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business, this Friday (1/25) @ 9:30 for networking. Then from 9:45-10:45AM we will meet and then enjoy an interactive presentation by Ann Schutz of Launch It Social Media. We will discuss an aspect of social media that sometimes gets overlooked in the creation of a social media strategy - Creating Your Social Media System. We’ll go through the process of how to set up a system so that working your social media is simple and quick. You’ll be more than ready to create a successful social media strategy that works for your business!
Our presenter, Ann Schutz is the author of Social Media for Small Business – Planning It Out, Setting It Up and Making It Work, a book for the social media beginner that provides a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to setting up any small business on the most popular social media sites – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WordPress, LinkedIn, SlideShare and Flickr. In addition, the book also provides information on other online tools that can make using the social media sites easier, allowing the small business owner to easily fit a social media strategy into his/her already busy schedule. There is a companion workbook (coming soon!) that takes any small business owner through all the steps to creating a robust and successful social media strategy.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from wonderful women
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
• Only $100/year to benefit from this empowering network of ladies