Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business to hear Lisa Gabriel present on Financial Empowerment.
Financial Empowerment is the process of increasing your capacity to make sound financial choices and to transform those choices into actions. While it’s important to learn core investment education, until you deal with the psychology of money, it is hard to become the woman you want to be to reach your financial goals and ultimately your life goals.
Tuesdays 8:15am For Coffee and ContactsDowntown RaleighPower Networking meetings
*open networking before and/or after the meetings -
The smile of an angel
The laughter of a child
The beauty of a flower
The persona of compassion
The Women of Power
By Vanessa Vendola March 2009
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and ContactsDowntown Raleigh, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Social Networking Sites