"Home Office Organization" by Nancy Haworth
Synopsis: Your home office may be the nerve center of your entire house, but you can’t get much done if it is cluttered and disorganized. Nancy Haworth, professional organizer at On Task Organizing, LLC, will offer tips on how to sort through the paper piles to set up an organizational system allowing you to be more productive in your home office.
Bio: Nancy provides simple and custom organizing solutions for her client’s space and life so they can function at their very best. Nancy serves homeowners in the process of selling, relocating, downsizing, or those experiencing life transitions such as a new baby, a new marriage, or sorting through the belongings of a lost loved one. She also assists overwhelmed parents, business owners, and anyone ready to make a change and reduce clutter. Nancy organizes offices, closets, kitchens, playrooms and more.
After an organizing session, her clients feel less stressed, and are more productive. Nancy has worked with children, teens, seniors, and physically disabled clients to improve the quality of their lives through organization. Nancy is a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, as well as a the Communications and Technology Director of the North Carolina Chapter. Through the association, she has completed training on various organizing, productivity and time management techniques.
Join this vibrant group of empowering women in business on Tuesdays 8:15am For Coffee and Contacts Downtown Raleigh Power Networking meetings. Open networking before and/or after the meetings -
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and ContactsDowntown Raleigh, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Social Networking Sites