We are ready to jump back into fall business! Come hear our fabulous presenter this week!
Nancy Haworth will be our featured speaker this week. "Home Office Organization"
Your home office may be the nerve center of your entire house. It is where you manage your most important documents. You cannot get much done if it is cluttered and unorganized. Nancy Haworth, professional organizer at On Task Organizing, LLC, will offer tips on how to sort through the paper piles to set up an organizational system allowing you to be more productive in your home office.
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business, a lunch time networking event!
Guests are welcome. Join us for fun, fellowship, professional development and build your business! Every week we learn exciting facts about business and different industries.
Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge and experience represented in our group. Come prepared to share with us who you are and what you do.
Founded originally as Coffee and Contacts™ in 2007, Women's Power Networking Alliances for Business - Alliances for Life is a growing, national women's business referral network. WPN is the umbrella organization for monthly Power Lunches, Women Executives Roundtable and the after hours networking event, Cocktails and Contacts. Weekly Coffee and Contacts™ chapter meetings offer women a positive environment to grow personally and professionally.
11:30am - 11:45am Networking
11:45am - Meeting
Meeting starts on time. Please look at menu link below and Order when you arrive.
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and Contacts™ Preston, Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
We are now on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/WomensPowerNetworking?fref=ts