addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Crowdfunding: Investment-Based Crowdfunding Message Board Colorado Crowdfunding Discussion Forum › Availability of Materials Re: Rewards-Based Crowdfunding

Availability of Materials Re: Rewards-Based Crowdfunding

R.P. B.
user 13652913
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
To all Members Who Actually Attended Last Evening's Meetup (and the rest of you, as well!)
As promised last evening, for all those members of Colorado Crowdfunding who were actually present for last night's close-up examination of Kickstarter's deficiencies, if, after that presentation you're still interested in proceeding with a Kickstarter campaign, send me an e-mail I will make available to you (1) an electronic, PDF-protected version of the slides in the presentation (with the understanding that you will not share it with anyone else), and (2) a one-page "cheat sheet" that Mario Lurig shared with me during a presentation he gave in which I was an attendee.
Also, as I mentioned at the meeting several times, for all of you who, despite the clear obstacles, are still determined to move ahead with a Kickstarter project where your ultimate goal is turning your project into a business, I can't recommend enough Mario Lurig's book, "Unlocking Kickstarter Secrets: Crowdfunding Tips and Tricks," a link to which you will find in the sponsors' section of our website.  At $4.99 for the electronic version, it's a real steal!!!  And, the good news is that Mario gets to keep all the profits!!! (well deserved, I might add).
Also, since next month we will, for the time being, be moving on to investment-based crowdfunding, for all of you interested in still doing a rewards-based campaign, there are loads and loads of materials that I previously shared at various meetups, copies of which can now be obtained for the asking.  Many of them will be either noticed or actually uploaded onto the site over the next several weeks.  Keep checking the "Files" section of our website under the "More" tab to discover these treasures as they become available.
For anyone interested in viewing the three Indiegogo videos prepared and presented by Indiegogo staff members which we viewed at our January, February and March meetups, please let me know via e-mail and we'll see how many of you there are and whether a separate meeting where you can view all three or some other type of arrangement for viewing them can be put in place.   For anyone who has already see all three, there is a special bonus available provided we can actually verify that you've watched all three.
There are many, many more initiatives that are coming down the pike from Colorado Crowdfunding.  We've only just begun!!!
Thanks all for your loyalty and, this is important, please let your family, friends, neighbors and business associates know about us.  The quicker we grow this organization, the quicker we'll be able to roll out even more new resources to help our crowdfunders succeed with their crowdfunding campaigns.
Ray