Colorado Independent Publishers Association Message Board › Nov. 13 workshop in Northglenn 'Pixels to Profit'

Nov. 13 workshop in Northglenn 'Pixels to Profit'

A former member
Post #: 8
Greetings fellow CIPA members! It was great to meet many of you in person at the last CIPA event. I shared details on my digital conversion services... and we just announced our second workshop on the topic:

From Pixels To Profit, Nov. 13 (9am-Noon), Northglenn, CO. - Are you tapping into the fastest growing, highest profit publishing path? If not, then attend this hands-on workshop that will enable you to cash in on the exploding digital book market. I will provide a word template for attendees to use that’s suitable for publishing to the Kindle, nook, iPad, Kobo, and more. For more info & to register visit: www.BookToNook.com

Here's what one of the attendees from the last workshop had to say:
"I had no idea how to convert my paper-and-ink publications to digital eBooks for Kindle, Nook and iPad--I didn't even know where to start! Brian's workshop has provided me with the tools I need. His proprietary eBook template has made digital publishing as simple as copying and pasting. I would recommend Brian's workshop to anyone who is scared to dive into the confusing world of ePublishing and needs a friendly, experienced guide to lead the way!" - Jacob Liechty, Africa Direct

You can hire me to do the conversion for you, or attend this workshop and learn to do it yourself. Once you have your conversions in hand, you can upload the files yourself to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple, Google, Sony, and more. This is vitally important in my mind because 1) You can keep your titles protected under DRM (not the case when you publish through Smashwords or Scribd), 2) You get paid directly by the resellers (there won't be enough profit margin in the future for anyone else), 3) You have direct access to the sales reports from each of them (so you can see how your marketing efforts are paying off).

Why is this the golden era of digital publishing? Here's the top 10 reasons in my mind you should get yourself ePublished (especially to Kindle) as soon as you can:

TOP 10 REASONS TO GET YOUR BOOK ON KINDLE:

• Amazon is paying authors a 70% royalty for Kindle books priced between $2.99-$9.99.
  • The Kindle reader is still the #1 selling product on Amazon.
  • Kindle ebook sales have already outsold the hardback versions and it is predicted they will outsell paperbacks next year.
  • Your book will stand out and be closer to the top of the page for search terms related to your topic – this is because the # of Kindle titles is less than 1/8th of all the titles on Amazon.
  • 100% of your investment in the conversion can be returned once you’ve sold just a handful of eBooks.
  • You can have your book available for purchase in the largest marketplace on the web in less than 72 hours.
  • You can have a live URL in your book to point people back to your website where they are more likely to have an internet connection and thus actually visit the site you refer them to!
  • There are no setup costs and you don’t need an ISBN!
  • You can revise your title whenever you want… without having to pay a fee to revise (perhaps you now have some reviews/endorsements to add?).
  • You can test a new cover design to see if it increases book sales (yes, unfortunately people do judge a book by it’s cover).

Learn ePublishing directly from a publisher who's in it on a daily basis - from less than ten titles, we are already generating over $200/mo. ! This is a new market of buyers - one that is growing faster than the traditional book market, as several of our kindle books are now outselling their paperback counterparts!

Feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions. Best way to reach me is by phone at 970-215-1078 or by email at: brian@KindleExpert.com or visit my site that has a lot more helpful information (be sure to sign up to get regular updates).