addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Local Food, Farms and Businesses Message Board › New Friends from Coquette Creperie! -- Lin's Jewelry PARTY

New Friends from Coquette Creperie! -- Lin's Jewelry PARTY

A former member
Post #: 51
Ladies (and gentlemen),

I had such a blast today at Coquette's! It was fun to meet everyone and TRY to have conversations in such a noisy environment - but I'd love to get to know all of you even better!

Some of us were talking about jewelry and I thought I'd put out the invitation to everyone to come to a party I'm hosting this coming Friday! This is a Lia Sophia Jewelry Party.... and somewhat of a wine party. It's being called BLING ME SOME WINE!

If anyone would like to come, just follow the info below to view the catalog and RSVP. OF SPECIAL NOTE: This party includes the special for July - which is buy ANY piece at full price and get up to two (2) more pieces at half-price!

I'd love for some of you to come! ........... See following info!

WHEN: Friday the 20th (this Friday) @ 6.30
WHERE: 3086 Fascination Cir, Colo Springs 80917

Join us for a Girls Night Out Party . . . BLING ME SOME WINE . . . that will include laughter, fun, food, wine and LOTS of SPARKLE with LIA SOPHIA jewelry!!

This is what we have planned:

> Everyone bring your favorite WINE GLASS . . .
We'll fill it with white or red wine and YOU will get a surprise for bringing it!
PRIZE AWARDED FOR BEST GLASS!

> FUN wine related prizes throughout the event!

> Wine Trivia Game . . . this one has to do with BLING so you'll have to come see what it is all about!

Don't miss out on the great July Customer Special . . . Purchase only ONE inexpensive item and get up to TWO more for HALF OFF!! If you've ever seen Lia Sophia jewelry, you know what a great bargain that is!

BRING A GUEST AND GET A PRIZE!!!

P.S. If you'd like to browse the catalog, you'll get $5 OFF - IF you cannot attend the show.

To place an ONLINE ORDER:

1. Go to my website: www.liasophia.com/bookwithdonna
2. Click on "Browse Our Jewelry”
3. Click on a catalog to view and select purchase items.
4. Enter LIN in the Hostess First Name field.
5. START SHOPPING and you’ll get $5 off your order after checkout!

PLEASE COME JOIN THE FUN! NO PRESSURE TO MAKE A PURCHASE!