addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Elizabeth
user 8091234
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 197
Hello all,

I get stuff from them all the time as they drop in Moorhead, MN (I live in ND) just a few miles from home. I saw they are getting Colorado Springs added to their route! If you are interested in high quality foods at a decent price you should definitely check them out. If you contact the customer service they can get you the drop site info, otherwise if you just want to brouse, you do need to log in to see the prices. If you get an account with them they won't ever spam you though. They sell bulk dried goods like chick peas and popcorn and packaged foods like tofutti and tofurkey and frozen goods and produce. I get almost all of my groceries from them and highly recommend them to everyone!
You can find them at azurestandard.com