add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › "Go to" Vegan/Vegetarian Blogs or Websites that are worth checking

"Go to" Vegan/Vegetarian Blogs or Websites that are worth checking out for recipes!

Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 153
WOW! is all I can say for this new favorite of ours. YUM Universe! We are planning this weeks meals off her site. There are a ton of healthy recipes to explore. Check out the YU Favorites at the bottom of the list. The Creamy Millet Kale Salad looks amazing! Also on our "to make" list, just to give you an idea of the great recipes she has: vegan chocolate crunch bars, raw cultured veggies, coconut/lime/basil pops, lentil portobello sliders, spicy dinosaur kale with cannellini beans, buckwheat pancakes, raspberry/cardamom chia pudding, dairy free lasagna, amaranth cakes with mushroom sauce, Brendan Brazier's recovery drink (she tweaks a few ingredients).­

Peas and Thank You (her cookbook is pretty good and she has some really creative ideas and a good sense of humor). We found how vegan friendly Disneyland is from her site!­

The Vegan Coach (good all around advice and info)­

Vegan Lunch Box (great ideas!!) I have the Laptop Lunchbox for each of my girls and it along with her ideas makes packing their lunches so easy!­

Colleen Patrick-Goudreau is truly an inspiration. She has such a way with words and is incredibly knowledgeable. Her podcasts are great! I put them on my phone and then listen to them in the car or while going for a run. All of her recipe books are a must have - easy ingredients, easy to follow and ultimately, really good, healthy food!­

Please add your favorite...
Betsy K.
user 11269426
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 21
Thanks for all the good info Shannon. I was going to add Golden Banana but then realized it is the newsletter from the Vegan Coach web site. ;-) I too love Colleen Patrick -Goudreau. Glad to hear you are going to make it back to Colorado!