Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Announcing the Fifth Annual Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale

Announcing the Fifth Annual Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale

A former member
Post #: 4
Just a quick question...how many volunteers would we have to bake something for the vegan bakesale in April?

I already offered to bake something (not particular, if we had a lot of breads I could make cookies, whatever), but I'd like to add I could help with set up/clean up, too.

We'd also have to think about advertising. Would we want to post an ad on Craigslist or something before the sale?
Marilyn
user 11657167
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 9
I found the vegan group when you guys advertised for the movie last November. The poster was very eye catching in the exit of WF's on Academy. I am sure they would let us post bake sale info there. How about shops at Briargate if the library is a no go, that gets a lot of traffic? Maybe we could commute all of our baked goods up to boulder where we would have tons of foot traffic and would be sure to have a sell out? Pearl street? just an idea