addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › Cartoon movie clips on realities of farms today

Cartoon movie clips on realities of farms today

Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 111
Anyone seen these cartoon movie clips? Only a few minutes to watch but makes the point of the realities of factory farming.

http://www.themeatrix...­
Elizabeth
user 8091234
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 149
The organic "super special" butcher shop I worked for (*shudder) was big on these. I liked them then, because I was into that, once I learned some about factory farming. However, now, I'm not as big on them because they promote eating organic/grass fed, which still isn't humane. (They also, I believe, don't go into the politics of it or the slaughter house. ie dairy cows being continually pregnant and their male calves becoming veal.)

For cartoons, I recommmend the comics style books PETA has, even though I don't REALLY like PETA for a lot of things. But, these are good, they have chicken, cow, pig, and circus elephant ones, I believe. Child appropriate, I'd say about 8+, maybe a little older though.