Nancy H.
NurseNancy31
Group Organizer
Elkridge, MD
Good day everyone.  Hope this email finds everyone doing well.  I'd like to put a call out for people who have listed an interest in hosting an event.  Many of you answered this question when u joined so I know who u are...*wink*
I want to first clarify that if u agree to host, it doesn't mean u are hosting all 250 members of this group.  YOU decide the number of people who attend, based on the venue of your choice.  We have many hosts who have small apartments and decide to only allow an event to have 4-6 people attend, or less even.  YOU decide.  You may also chose to host an event at a local restaurant of cafe.  There is also no cost to host and there is minimal responsibility.  YOU also may decide which games are played at your event or a theme if u chose.
Without some variety and other people willing to host, it makes it challenging to keep the calendar full of events.  I am only one person, and a busy one at that.  I look to my members to help me keep this group thriving.  There are always new members joining and I don't want to disapoint but having a shallow calendar.
So if you are interested in having a game night at your home or other venue, please contact me asap and lets get something scheduled.  This is a great time of year with good weather on our side so a park or sorts would be perfect as well.  Many of us have community pools and community centers, libraires, etc to take advantage of.
Look forward to hearing from you.  :)