Announcing a new Meetup for Columbus Motorcycle Riders!What
: OSU Bye Week RideWhen
: Saturday, November 6,[masked]:00 AMWhere
: (A location has not been chosen yet.)
OK, so the Bucks have a week off between Minnesota and Penn State, so why not have a ride on that Saturday?
I am open for suggestions as to:
1. Start time and place
- AMA HQ in Pick-town
- A MC dealership we haven't supported yet
- West side of OSU Stadium
2. Route to a Destination and food?
- I prefer local non-"factory" restaurants
- non-freeway as much as possible
- Air Force Museum or a local exhibit somewhere?
- Or just a pretty scenic ride to...?
I'd prefer a ride route that we haven't been on yet, scenic, safe and FUN!
And while this may not be a Polar Bear ride because it isn't in December it might be very cold and require some hot chocolate stops along the way!
Post your thoughts here or directly to me and we'll decide this week.
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/The-Columbus-Motorcycle-Riders-Meetup-Group/calendar/15214382/