CCHS members only session on programming, electronics and mechatronics for ...
- Embedded microprocessors, e.g Arduino, AVR, ARM
- Single Board Computers, e.g Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone
- User Interfaces, e.g Android, Processing
- Robots, e.g Robot Operating System
- Networking, e.g Contiki and 6LoWPAN mesh-networking
- 7 pm: Start (duty members may open earlier)
- 8:30 pm: Presentation
- 9 pm Finish (duty members may close later)
If other duty members wish to open earlier or stay later, that would be very welcome.
- Have VirtualBox installed on your laptop (for a ROS image)
- Bring an Arduino, Raspberry Pi and a robot (if you have one)