Promote Conservative/Libertarian Values, Ideas, Policies and Candidates.
Conservative/Libertarian Values and Goals:
1) Support Individual Liberty...limit Govt not Freedom
2) Defense of the US Constitution
3) Smaller more effective and efficient Govt
4) Strong National Defense and secure National Boarders
5) Promote the General Welfare through empowering the individual over expanding the power of Government
6) Reaganomics; supply side economic policies of lower taxes and fewer regulations
7) Free Markets solutions are superior to Socialism
8) We believe is equal rights not special rights or equal outcomes
9) We believe we are all Americans, and reject group and identity politics
10) We believe the Government should work for the betterment of the Country and individual, not special interests
11) We don't believe you can tax and regulate your way to prosperity and you can't spend your way out of debt.
12) We believe each generation should pay for its benefits, and the Government shouldn't be used as a tool for inter-generational looting
13) We believe the individual has the right to succeed and fail, and the Government shouldn't be picking winners and bailing out the losers
14) We believe in a meritocracy, where your standing in life is determined by your work ethic, skills and character not by who you vote for and what benefits and privileges they offer.
15) We believe a person should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin, sex or religion
16) We reject Marxist Class warfare, if fact we strive to be those filthy rich people (Society's Golden Geese) liberals hate
17) We believe the right side of the 10 Commandments is the foundation of any civil society and the basis of our laws
18) We support private property rights and contracts, the Govt's role is to defend those rights and contracts, not used as a tool to violate them
19) We love America and believe it is a force for good and justice
20) We believe our economy is the engine for the world, and must be protected and defended not looted by the politicians
21) We believe war is sometimes a necessary evil. We owe our existence to our Founding Fathers' belief that it is the responsibility of Nations to spread liberty and freedom. Thankfully they were able to convince the French of that at Yorktown
22) We believe choice and competition will improve most systems, and that is especially true for our public schools
23) We believe our education dollars should be spent on providing the best education for our children, not on protecting the public school "system" or funding the teachers' union
24) We believe in peace through strength, and that war, while unfortunate is sometimes necessary, and has solved many problems including but not limited to slavery, fascism, communism and it gave birth to this great Nation. Freedom simply isn't free
25) We believe in a simpler and more fair tax code; preferably a fair tax or flat tax
26) We don't believe our banking system, the heart of the free market system, should ever have been, or ever should be used as a de facto welfare program. We believe the CRA should be repealed, and was ill-conceived to begin with
27) We don't believe justice should be determined by how much you pay your lawyer. We believe in loser pays laws and tort reform
28) We know that there are no free lunches in life, and "free" health care is nothing more than a no choice health care system paid for by your taxes
29) We believe in adoption rather than abortion. We believe there is no missing link in the cycle of life. Life begins at conception
30) We believe God, not man controls the climate. Man made global warming is a hoax
31) We support the hard working union members, but we oppose the Union Leadership that has sold out their members. Union leadership needs to work with, not against, the organizations that sign the paychecks of their members.
32) We believe policies should be judged based upon their outcomes, not intentions
33) We don't believe water-boarding is "torture" or that "veterans" are security threats to the US. William Ayers and groups like the Weather Underground are the threats
34) We believe environmental regulations should be based upon cost benefit analysis, not politics
35) ACORN doesn't represent the backbone of America, or its majority
36) We believe that with rights comes responsibility
37) We believe that according to Obama's definition, the Founding Fathers were Right-Wing Extremists
38) We believe the tax code is overly complex and puts America at an International disadvantage. We support tax reform in the form of a fair or flat tax.
39) We believe in free trade, and understand that a competitive workforce, strong economy and quality products is the best way to keep jobs in America. Many jobs at Boeing, Caterpillar, Agriculture, GM and other industries depend on trade.
40) We support an immigration policy that strengthens America, not bankrupts it