Everyone in higher education wants great and effective web content, but how do we make that happen? What are the challenges and solutions? What does content strategy mean for higher education?
In March, 2011, Rick Allen and Georgy Cohen launched Meet Content, a blog and online resource aimed at empowering higher education to create and sustain content that works. Web content in higher education should be as compelling as the institution in represents. Meet Content serves as a focal point for ongoing discussion and learning about how to achieve that goal.
To help extend the discussion and gain different perspectives, we’re pulling together a panel of stellar Boston higher ed web content folks to talk strategy. Each panelist will represent a different corner of the industry and share unique challenges and opportunities for higher education web content.
- Rick Allen, Content Strategist and principal of ePublish Media; Founder, Content Strategy New England
- Georgy Cohen, Manager of Web Content and Strategy, Tufts University
- Nathaniel Boyle, Web Producer, Boston University
- Mike Petroff, Web Manager, Enrollment Management, Emerson College
- Samantha Snitow, Assistant Director, Alumni Relations, Tufts University; Assistant Organizer, Content Strategy New England
- Charna Westervelt, Director of Internal Communications, Wellesley College