addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Content Strategy New England Message Board › What questions do you have about content curation platforms?

What questions do you have about content curation platforms?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm giving a presentation at a fall marketing conference on content curation platforms. Am seeking questions to help me mold the content of the presentation. Please send me your questions about content curation platforms. Will be glad to discuss answers at a meetup in the fall ...or in this discussion thread.
Erin H.
user 12453066
Waterbury, CT
Post #: 2
How are curators getting around any copyright, royalty or distribution restrictions? If curation is the future of searching and browsing, what does that do to the need for content creators? How can curation help content creators in a fiscal way? is it possible to have a business model that is mutually beneficial to both?