Once a year, we like to get back to basics and do an overview of the field of content strategy! This Meetup is great for people who are new to content strategy, or who just want to explore different facets of the field. We'll be examining the many sides of content strategy, introducing and showing examples of content strategy from the perspective of:
• Brand positioning - Misha Cornes, strategy consultant
• Voice and tone - Margot Merrill Fernandez, Facebook (formerly of Hot Studio)
• Product UI and microcopy - Marissa Gomez, Facebook
• Taxonomy and metadata - Madonnalisa Chan, information architect & user experience consultant
• Structured content - Courtney Hemphill, Carbon Five
• Social content / marketing - Megan Conley, SocialTribe
Our featured speakers represent some of the leading companies and agencies in the SF Bay Area, and will provide a short talk about their perspective on content strategy ... then all our speakers will end the night with a panel and Q&A with attendees.
We hope you'll join us to cap another great year of SF content strategy!
Please note: we will NOT offer refunds to the $5 fee, even if you RSVP now and can't attend. So please make sure you can make it that night before you register.