addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Craft Beer Crew Message Board › Without further adieu: The details for Saturday's American Craft Beer Festiv

Without further adieu: The details for Saturday's American Craft Beer Festival Meet up

A former member
Good afternoon!

I hope you're very excited for Saturday's spectacular craft beer event. I know I am!

To give everyone ample time to get there and sample a few beers, let's meet at 2 p.m. at booth 541, otherwise known as (drum roll, please) Berkshire Brewering Co. If you haven't ever tried these guys, you're in for a real treat. They're one of my all-time faves - local or otherwise.

Here's what they'll be pouring for us:

Hefeweizen (German Wheat / 4.5%)
Nitro Coffee (Nitrogenated Porter w/ organic coffee beans from Dean's Beans / 6.2%)
Raspberry Barley Wine (Barley Wine w/ fresh raspberries / 10.0%)
Steel Rail EPA (American Ale / 5.3%)

Keep an eye out for me. I look like my pic. I'll also be with my BF, John (also part of this group), who wears black-framed glasses. I'll keep an eye out for you all, too!

Once we meet up, we can talk about where we've been, what we've tried and where we want to go... as well as anything else that tickles our fancies.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Can't wait to meet you there!

- Alicia

P.S. Oh, and if you're on Twitter, you can follow me @leximaven. I'll probably be tweeting live from the event, as many others will be, too.