Do you need help editing and managing your Wordpress website?
- Are you new to Wordpress or interested in how it works?
- Need a refresher on working with pages and posts?
- Has your SEO gone stale...and Google isn't finding your site?
Join us for a Wordpress Lab where you can get help and have your Wordpess website questions answered.
You will learn how to work on your Wordpress website without having to be a programmer!
- Choosing the most effective website layout, themes and sidebars
- Setting up your home page to get visitiors to contact you for your products and services
- Adding and modifying your web pages anytime or anywhere
- Using Search Engine Optimization Techniques to attract Google searches to your site.
Facilitator: Michelle Brubaker
“Helping you create a profitable Internet presence is my passion. I'll show you how to update and edit your Wordpress site with the latest cutting edge optimization and online marketing tools to get you found by Internet searchers."
Saturday March 9th, 2013
9:00am - 12:00pm
Portland Community College
Climb Center for Advancement
1626 SE Water Ave.
*Room #303 (third floor)
This event is FREE but you must RSVP as space is limited, if you register and are later unable to attend, please inform us as soon as possible so that we can free up your space for another participant as we often have a waiting list.
To Register email your RSVP to [masked] or register on Meetup.com
You will need to bring your own laptop computer to work on during the event. You may bring a mobile device (tablet/ipad, etc) but realize there is a few features in Wordpress that aren't available to edit using mobile devices.
**Important! Remember to bring your Wordpress login credentials with you. If you have images/pictures you want to load onto your site, bring them on a flash drive.
If you do not have a Wordpress account I will have several practice Wordpress sites available, just email me in advance so that I can have it setup and ready for you.
On the Day of this Event:
The room will open at 8:15am. Please arrive early so that you can get your computer completely setup and get logged into your website before class begins at 9:00am. Remember to bring your peripherals (mouse, power cord, etc.) and your site login credentials!