Indoor cycling at Performance
We will be doing this every week until the weather warms at Performance Bike Greenwood (PBG) We are also going to start adding Tues and Thurs night from 6-7pm beginning next week, I will post those right after this
FYI there are other groups like this put on by local bike shops that cost in the neighborhood of $400 for 6 weeks of indoor riding 3 days a week.
I am very greatful that PBG is offering us all of their support and space for this group plus for the JDRF team that I coach! This is very valuable and we want to support them in any way that we can!
Thank you Mary and Performance Bike! You Rock!
What to bring
- your bike
- a trainer (if you don't have one yet PBG has some demos a great way to see what you like)
- a towel, a towel and a towel
- water or your favorite sports beverage
This is your ride, so you only work as hard as you want. I am offering enough of a challenge so that anyone who wants to improve their fitness on this ride can.
This is also a great time to begin to understand elements of your bike such as
- how good your fit is (on the trainer is a great time for me to access you and make appropriate adjustments)
- how your shifters work and how to use them to your advantage
- if you are wanting to use clips, this is a great time to start with them
As it stands right now we have no cap on how many people can come, if we start getting big groups, that may have to change, but we will see.
Feel free to bring your friends!
See you Saturday
Sorry that I can only offer this on the southside for now, but I am only one man :)