Let's Dance, Have Fun and Get Fit!
Getting Fit Doesn’t Have To Feel Like Work. Most people desire to workout but lack the commitment because of “workout boredom” . D2BD desires to help you C2F – Commit 2 (getting/staying) Fit by offering something DIFFERENT .
D2BD - DARE 2B DIFFERENT!
SOUL LINE DANCING is a fun, energizing, cardio workout which will maximize your health and your life. The choreographed steps are danced to contemporary, R&B/Soul, gospel and oldies but goodies! It’s a fun way to “sneak in a workout”. During the two-hour class you will feel more like you’re at a party than in an exercise class. Our target audience is anyone who desires to participate in a healthy lifestyle program, but not be interested in traditional weight-lifting and aerobics classes – anyone looking for … DIFFERENT .
Our mission is to, “TEACH…DANCE…HAVE FUN” .
No experience? No problem. This fun, energizing, cardio “party” is for anyone: any shape, any size, – at any time.
LET'S GET IT IN!
MEET US AT THE ZONE!
IF U DARE! DARE 2B DIFFERENT!
Great Things about SOUL LINE DANCING
• Low-impact exercise, yet it still has the ability to increase your heart rate.
• Heart pumping aerobic exercise is an essential part of any anti-aging health strategy.
• Line dancing is an excellent way to keep your mind active and healthy.
• Memorizing all of the dance steps and the line dance routines stimulates the brain.
• No partners needed — yet you never dance alone!
• Learn contemporary line dances in a comfortable, welcoming, fun-filled class!
• You will never be BORED with same routine!
• Beginners welcome!
• Teens and seniors welcome!
• Two left feet welcome!
• Everybody is encouraged, celebrated, and is welcome.
• You never have to dance like anyone but YOU!
Basic Line Dance Necessities
1. Comfortable clothing – you will be moving!
2. Sneakers or soft bottom shoes are recommended!
3. Towel – come prepared to SWEAT!
5. The fun factor - line dance is meant to be fun. Relax and enjoy—you’ll make some great friends and keep fit and young at heart at the same time!
What to Expect
1. INSTRUCTIONS – Patient and friendly instructors, who will guide, demonstrate and teach you the most effective way to learn and execute the dance movements. We will also have guest instructors from various cities and states.
2. OPEN COMMUNICATION – A friendly atmosphere that is conducive for the movers to ask, inquire, and express thoughts, concerns and questions.
3. 3F’s – FUN ~ you will have a great time. FITNESS ~ you will get a great workout. FRIENDS ~ You will meet some great people!
4. PARTY – An opportunity to practice what you have learned at various dance sessions and social events.
Once you are registered, you will receive reminders each time a class is scheduled. All you have to do is click the link you receive to register. You will also receive automatic reminder notices when your class is coming up, and each time a new class is scheduled, so you will always know the date/time and location of all available opportunities to Dance, Have Fun & Get Fit!
Remember, an RSVP is required, so please reserve a spot for each class you plan to attend.