addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC GLBT Board Gamers Group Message Board › DC GLBT Board Gamers Announcments

DC GLBT Board Gamers Announcments

EZA
user 7736501
Washington, DC
Fellow gamers,

I have a few announcements to make about the group:

1. Please welcome Renee, Rodney, and Patrick as assistant organizers of the group. Because my work hours are changing, I will not be able to show up on-time to our Monday night events. I am excited that the group is in such capable hands. Thanks for your help guys!

2. Patrick is interested in having a meetup out in Virginia (Falls Church area). Please let us know if Wednesday or Sunday works better for you. You can either email me directly or Patrick has started a discussion thread which you can post to.

3. I'm asking for your support in allowing the meetup group to continue. Up to now, I have been paying for the meetup dues. Starting this month, I'm going to be asking for your help by collecting a $1.00/month fee for any member that shows up to a meetup. This is only $1.00/month (not per meetup) and will help to defray to cost of the meetup membership. Thanks for your support.

If you have any questions or thoughts about any of the above, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Look forward to seeing everyone at the next meetup!

Eytan