addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm new to this group and new to meet-up. I'm used to evaluations that are anonymous and used constructively to plan future meetings. I didn't realize my comment was going to be public, so I'd like to add to it and explain it further.

First of all, I want to thank the organizers and the presenters for all their time and work organizing this event. I agree that there was a very impressive group of presentations, but unfortunately I had a hard time hearing.

As a physician who wants to get more involved in ehealth/mhealth diabetes management and education, I don't know all the "buzz words", so I like concrete examples of what people are talking about. I also really like to learn more about the details of what people are actually doing. I realize this is hard in only 5 minutes.

In groups like this that mix people with very varied backgrounds, I believe it is also important not to assume that everyone knows all the acronyms and terms whether they be medical terms or technical terms.

I look forward to the next meeting and want to thank the organizers and presenters in advance for their time and effort.