New Technology Network (DC / VA / MD) Message Board › Check out this article about the future of Wireless Internet!
|A former member||
COMING SOON: Unlimited T1 Wireless Broadband Internet... Start Cashing In NOW!
Not WiFi... Not WiMAX...
...Meet the next Generation of T1 Wireless Broadband
...Unlimited T1 Mobile Wireless Internet
2008 is the projected year for the launch of a new mobile wireless Internet technology that might appropriately be called WiFi and WiMAX on steroids. This service is not related to any currently known technology but a totally new wireless Internet technology.
In 2003 the initial funding was secured with $13,000,000,000 (13 billion) being pledged. In 2004 the IPO was approved by the Securities Exchange Commission. At this time the company is in the quiet period before going public and word has it that they plan to begin the roll out of the service in the first quarter of 2008. No questions can be answered regarding the IPO until the actual launch of the service.
As a personal friend of the CEO of the marketing company that has the exclusive rights to market this wireless Internet service, I have been following the progress of this technology for the last couple of years. I have watched with great interest as they did the testing and crossed one after another of the hurdles. Of major concern to us was how this might affect all of the ISP businesses currently in place around the world. We were pleased to discover that the company intends to work with any existing ISP that is interested so that there is no need for a decrease in business profit.
It is pretty easy to imagine that an always on, fully mobile, T1 level wireless Internet service for only $19.95 per month would be hard to compete with for most ISPs and might have a disastrous effect on their business. Add to that the first class VOIP Telephony for only $9.95 and the package of T1 mobile wireless Internet and Telephone service is an incredible $29.90!
As compared to any existing mobile wireless Internet or wireless broadband services, this new technology has the following features:
- Easiest to set up ? ability to broadcast the Internet connection signal via repeater towers from one central NOC (Network Operations Center).
- Requires far fewer towers ? ability to broadcast signal to distances of 30-miles from tower without degradation.
- Best Coverage ? due to ability to transmit signal through buildings, forests, and up to 20 feet underground.
- No Bottleneck ? maintains at least a T1 connection both UP and DOWN without degradation regardless of the amount of simultaneous users connecting.
- Most Secure ? signal is secured with 256-bit SSL encryption so no firewall hardware is required.
- Most for the money - T1 connection is projected to be only $19.95 per month. Business class up to T3 service will also be available.
- Telephony - First class VOIP telephone service will also be offered for a fraction of the cost of competitors. Current projection is $9.95 per month.
- Mobile - Oh yes, and did I say MOBILE! No dish required here. Imagine a mobile T1 connection.
Imagine Having An Always On Wireless T1 to T3 Internet Connection...
In Your Home Or Office...
While Walking Down A Street...
While Driving Down A Road...
While Camping, Golfing, Hiking...
Or Crossing Country In A Plane...
If you are technically savvy, this information may have caught you unawares. It is pretty obvious that this will revolutionize the way all current ISPs do business. Although I cannot reveal the Wireless Broadband Company information at this time due to the coming IPO and sensitivity of this information, you can visit the website below for more information about the company.
Join us and share in the huge incomes this will create.
Right now, you can sign up as an affiliate for FREE.
Listen to this one hour recorded call: 218-936-1005 pin: 80395#
The internet as we know it is about to change. This is your chance to be part of this revolution. I recently had a three way phone conversation with ItsYourNet CEO, Ken Stewart and Mr. Gary Brown, CEO of the WiFi Corp and I am impressed!
Backed by 13 billion in funding and due to roll out Spring of 2008. You will NOT want to miss being a part of this! THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE!
You don't need to believe me... Just get in now... This will go live in just a few more months... There's No Cost... Sign up now and start sharing it with everyone you know. We will be updated as we move forward.