DC Party Paparazzi Message Board › Eden Tonight

Eden Tonight

A former member
My apologies fro the mix up for this event. I will not be attending based on the fact at the last minute there seems to be a conflict in the information that I was given based on this Meetup and the access that we were to be given at the venue. Apparently the people at the front door are not aware of this Meetup. I was under the impression that this was all taken care of. I attempted to attach our group to another Meetup group however this information did not reach the Saturday night promotions team for some reason. All future events will be scheduled directly through me and my team and not through word of mouth. For those of you who attend the event I hope that you are able to get in free before 12:00 and have a great time. Again, I apologize for the mix up. I can guarantee that the events in the future will hosted by me and my team directly and everything will run smoothly.

Angie Paparazzi