addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Theology Pub Message Board › The RSVP situation at the McLaren Event on Friday

The RSVP situation at the McLaren Event on Friday

Glenn Z.
user 11569512
Washington, DC
Hi all, I've written to people who posted on the Meetup site that they could not get into the Langston Room at Busboys, but I wanted to write to anyone else who might not have been able to get in. I'm so sorry that not everyone could not get into the event, especially those who have an ongoing interest in Brian McLaren's writings. Every event seems to have it's challenges, and the challenge this time was the fact that the RSVP list just exploded. Usually we have at least 10 empty seats at events, so this was a rare occurrence. If we are lucky to get Brian McLaren again in the future we will rent a regular church sanctuary so we can have 200 people attend. So sorry again. Best, Glenn