Regardless of your path to publishing (self-published, small press, big six) getting the book on the shelf is only step one. Don't be the tree that falls in the forest that no one hears. A great book can only catch on if it has enough marketing behind it to spark the flame which word-of-mouth can grow into a fire.
In this lecture we'll cover the basics including
- The 5 tools every author needs to have.
- How to use social networking - especially if you are shy or don't like talking about yourself
- How to leverage industry influencers
- What NOT to waste your time on
- Where to get the biggest bang for your buck
- Proven techniques I've used for Michael and other Ridan Authors
- Plenty of Q&A time
Hope to see you all there!