DC/MD/VA Adventures Message Board › Raising donations for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

Raising donations for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

Mike M
user 6830740
Arlington, VA
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone,

I hope this e-mail finds you doing well. As many of you already know, I am running the Marine Corp Marathon this October with a goal to raise donations for the leukemia and lymphoma society (LLS). The donations are what really matter.

We all have been affected by cancer in one form or another (a relative, friend, co-worker, or person you see often when you are out). Cancer manifests itself in many ways, not just as dead tissue in the breast or in your lungs. Blood cancers are just as lethal and cause just as many fatalities. The leukemia and lymphoma society (LLS) works to aid funding for research, cures, patient care, and public awareness. We all know the LLS, it is the 3rd most know medical related group and the 2nd involving cancer.

Please help someone you know, may know, or most probably will know by donating to the LLS. It really does make a difference and they have achieved so much for the fight against cancer by our donations.

October 8th, I must turn in my final donation collection. My collection which stems from my agreeing to run the marathon. My running to fight cancer and do what we jews call a good mitzvah. A good deed towards man/woman kind. Please do your good deed.

If you have not donated yet, please do so (big or small) with this link provided (http://pages.teamintr...­. If you have already donated, the LLS, the cancer survivors/cancer victims, and I say thank you so very very much. You can do more...please don't hesitate to donate again. It is tax deductible and an amazing thing to do for all.

Thank you for taking the time to read, to donate, and to consider who you know/may know/will know who will be affected if cancer is not stopped.

Sincerely,

Mike Melletz
http://pages.teamintr...­