Denton County Photography Group. Message Board › Interested in doing more modeling/suggestion for a new shoot "LITTLE BL

Interested in doing more modeling/suggestion for a new shoot "LITTLE BLACK DRESS"

A former member
Post #: 27
MODEL(s) wear all black and either follow a monotone makeup and accessory theme OR go opposite with Character type mimic, ie. HOLLY GO LIGHTLY Audrey Hepburn.
THis could be either an indoor studio shoot or an outdoor shoot. If the Aubrey Hepburn theme is followed some place with a European flair outdoors might be congruent with the character. Adriatica in McKinney would be good but they clamped down on photographers there in the past yr. I don't know if there's a way to get permits.

European Crossroads in Dallas, I haven't seen in a long time but maybe a scout for us could check it out.
A field trip to one of the more turn of the century buildings would at the least be good for a "period" shoot if there were a black dress that is more on the side of an 18th century explosion.

If anyone is available to help me add to my portfolio with this type of idea or another, please let me know. I'm trying to expand my portfolio as a Baby Boomer model. See Model Mayhem for one of those. BabyBoomer Pamela

image.wizards@yahoo.com