|Sent on:||Saturday, September 24, 2011 9:14 AM|
CONGRATULATIONS to CHARLOTTE ANN MOORE for the publication of her first book!
You are invited to the long-awaited launch party and book signing for Preserved for a Purpose, taking place today, Saturday, September 24 from 2-4 p.m. in Dallas. Please email Charlotte Ann at [address removed] to register for this event.
Here are five quick reasons you don't want to miss the launch party:
1. Preserved for a Purpose is a book for "the rest of us." It reaches out to anyone who has dealt with obstacles in "getting there" from someone who has been to Death Valley and brought back a lizard as a souvenir. Preserved for a Purpose is for all of US who have struggled with 'getting there" in life. This is not a "self-help" book. I promise you, this book is a roadmap to change your life for the better. Stop by and pick up an autographed copy for yourself or a friend - the holidays are around the corner!
2. For this event ONLY, I'm offering a special Advance Review Copy bundle of both the paperback and e-book versions of Preserved for a Purpose for one purchase price of $20 (e-book available for download October 1).
3. All of my guests will be registered to win a free autographed copy! (Note: You must be present to win.)
4. Chef LoriDee will be serving some of her delicious light refreshments and beverages.
5. I'll be doing a short reading, answering your questions and...you'll be the first to hear about the exciting projects we've got planned for you!
WHERE: Kingdom Internet Cafe, 2636 Walnut Hill Lane, #275, Dallas, TX
WHEN: Saturday September 24, 2011 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM CDT
Thanks for your response and your support. Can't wait to see you there!
Purpose & Destiny,
Charlotte Ann Moore
New Self Publishing Support Group Organizer