addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DMV Intuitive Introverts Message Board › Cherry Blossom Tram Tour @ the Arboretum

Cherry Blossom Tram Tour @ the Arboretum

LD (.
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 1
Hello Fellow Intuverts!

My name is LaDaryl and I am an INFJ. I haven't attended any meetings, but that's about to change soon. But that's not the reason why I'm writing you today. I wanted to share with you information about a tour that's coming up at the US National Arboretum. Some of you may or may not know about the Arboretum, but I see it as an Introvert's Paradise. The Arboretum has cherry blossoms trees that bloom at the same time as the ones over at the Tidal Basin. This year, the Arboretum is offering a 2-hour tram hour featuring the cherry blossom trees that are scattered throughout its 446 acres. The cost is $22. The tour is on March 30th. Here is the link ----> http://www.usna.usda....­ Special shout-out to Kimbers!
user 4993115
Arlington, TX
Post #: 18
Thanks for the shout-out and the link, LaDaryl! Sounds like a good option for those of us who really love the cherry blossoms, but would prefer to avoid the crowds around the tidal basin during the festival.