The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Book List - Goodreads.com

Book List - Goodreads.com

A former member
Post #: 97
Since we're always talking about books we've read and whatnot at the meetups, I thought some of you might like to join goodreads.com. It's where I keep track of and rate books I've read, that way my friends can see them and I can see theirs to get recommendations.

My profile
A former member
Post #: 13
Excellent, you're friended. My profile
A former member
Post #: 14
Someone actually wrote a novel entitled "Eating Chinese Food Naked"?

I've got a home video featuring mys...errr...somebody doing that but to write a book about it?
Now that's some deviance. Unless it's a metaphor or something...
A former member
Post #: 103
i read it a really long time ago (98 i think) but if i remember correctly, it was about a chinese american girl who's parents owned a laundry. it had something to do with being ok w/ both her chinese AND her american sides... in the v. last scene she takes her laundry to a laundress, something she'd never done before because her parents considered it very american (read: lazy IMO).
Jeffrey G.
jeffrey
Plano, TX
Post #: 14
I've just signed up. And so here is the link: Jeffrey Goldberg's Goodreads profile. There isn't much there yet.