The primary purpose of DRN-B2B is to build an organization focused on strengthening members business through education, common purpose, and networking. The goal is to have members leave each meeting with information and tools that are immediately applicable to their business.
DRN-B2B meetings are open to attendees that have product lines that are not currently represented by members, and designed specifically for the Business-to-Business market. (i.e., Invoices are sent to, and paid by, businesses). Guests are welcome to attend two meeting without declaring intention of membership. On the 3rd meeting, guests must apply for membership. See gaining membership below for more information.
DRN-B2B meetings will be held from 12:00 to 1:00 on the 1st & 3rd Friday of each month. Time will be strictly enforced. Meeting will be held at Rudy’s BBQ located on the northbound service road of 75 at the Stacy Rd exit. The meeting will be held in the private room located on the south side of the building in the back. Please purchase lunch and be ready to start by 12:00.
On a rotating basis, each member will be responsible for a 30-minute educational segment. The segment should fit in one of following categories:
- Company Overview: What your company does, and the problems it solves for your clients. This should be done once a year max.
- Industry Information: upcoming changes, important aspects, new opportunities, legislative updates, etc.
- Business Solution: Overview of a business process, or tool, including how it works, demonstrations, limitations, etc. This segment should include how it can be applied to other businesses in the group.
- Business problem: Bring a problem you need outside ideas to help find a solution. This may be in any area of the company including: HR, Marketing, Sales, Customer Relations, operations, financing, etc.
- Find an outside speaker that will not conflict with a member: marketing consultant, sales training, motivational, industry expert, etc.
To gain membership in the group:
- Be in an industry that meets the DRN-B2B product line standard
- Turn in Application to one of the executive members on 3rd meeting with a $10 fee (Applied to membership dues)
- Attend 6 meetings in a time span that shows commitment to the group
- Have 6 1-to-1s with members; Must include meeting with each leadership team member
- Once a guest turns in an application, the leadership team will take a preliminary vote for membership. If accepted, the guest will be required to present a 30-minute educational segment. Then the leadership team will take a final vote.
- Upon approval, pay the remaining membership dues.
Yearly membership is $60, prorated at $5 per month.