Join us Sunday, Jan 6th at 10 am for Tea with a Topic™ at Aji.
Here's a link to Aji's brunch menu.
This will be a casual discussion over breakfast where we'll share our hopes and dreams for 2013, and of course, come up with some action steps to start making those dreams a reality!
Discussion questions that might be helpful for you to think about beforehand:
- Do you have a "theme" for 2013? If so, what is it? If not, what would you like your 2013 theme to be?
- Do you set New Year's resolutions? Why or why not?
- At this time next year, what do you want to be able to look back and say you accomplished?
- At this time next year, what do you want to be able to look back and say that you learned?
- What's one thing you can start doing today to move you closer to the life you want to create in 2013?
- What support systems do you need to have in place to accomplish your 2013 goals?
Tea with a Topics are fun, casual, social gatherings that are loosely facilitated by one of our Daring Divas USA leaders. As Daring Divas we are all about addressing our topics from a place of empowerment rather than negativity or victim mentality. We kindly request that you are mindful of your words and energy you bring to the table.
Pictures from Past Tea with a Topics: