Will Carroll the principal at develop_for is both a developer and designer. He has a background in design and development working with organizations, which include Ogilvy, Razor Fish, National Geographic, National Environmental Education Foundation and the DC Government to name a few. Will focuses on developing for data, data visualizations and web applications to help people understand the data to make better decisions.
Trevor is a full stack developer and designer at Conveyal where he builds transit information software products including visualization tools and journey planning engines.
• Data Viz Workshop: Mapping all the Way, With D3
• Data Science DC: Examining the Shape of Data through Topological Data Analysis
• Data Wranglers DC: Reducing the Pain with (More) Good Tools (Not All) in R
• Statistical Programming DC: Natural Language Processing tools
• 6:30 - Doors open, networking
• 7ish - Introductions & Announcement
• 7:15 - Will Carroll
• 7:45 - Trevor Gerhardt
• 8:15 - Q&A
• 8:45pm - Data Drinks @ Washington Post!
Cloudera, SynglyphX, Statistics.com, General Assembly, Continuum Analytics, TandemNSI
• Statistics.com (Use code 'DC2' and receive 15% off all courses)
If you or your organization would like to donate or sponsor, please feel free to reach us through meetup, @DataVizDC, @DataCommunityDC, or [masked]