The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Anime discussion threads?

Anime discussion threads?

A former member
Post #: 3
Heya all!

I was thinking of starting a couple discussion threads of a couple series that I've seen that maybe can kick start some in depth discussions over some series (and hopefully start some other threads over other people's favorite series too! :)), as well as maybe a couple review threads that wouldn't contain spoilers but would just have my general review (with the hope that other people would post their reviews as well). What do people think? Do these boards get enough traffic or is there any interest to make that worthwhile or enjoyable for anyone? I know I love to discuss anime movies and series I've seen, especially when there are a lot of plot points to talk about, but I dunno if there are other people that would find it interesting or not.

Thoughts?

Ciao!

~~KitsuneNineTails
A former member
Post #: 521
Big Chris gave that a shot here­, but it seems that the busier threads are about fandom in general- conventions, sales, local activities, industry happenings, that kind of thing (scan a few pages of previous thread subjects for a general idea). We seem to be chatty enough at the Meetups, but there's only a few really active people on the boards.
John
jcfiala
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 419
Hey, give it a try, though. You never know - and we're not so busy on the boards that a little more discussion will hurt.