The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › If you had to pick one day to go to NDK...

If you had to pick one day to go to NDK...

Trang
Trang
Denver, CO
Post #: 4
which day would it be? Unfortunately, I'll only have enough time to attend one of the days. Since I have never attended NDK before, I thought I'd pick some brains here as to which day is the best to go for a newbie :)
Sabrina
user 4893467
Louisville, CO
Post #: 39
Saturday, for sure. It's the one full day of the con, and when most of the big deal stuff happens...the cosplay competition, the AMV contest, the concerts if there are musical guests, the karaoke contest (okay, so I'm the only one who care about that probably), the dances, most of the autograph sessions with the guests, the most popular panels and games, the big anime viewing events...yeah. There are reasons to go on Friday (first crack at the dealer's room merchandise and artist alley stuff) and Sunday (discounted dealer's room stuff, the auctions, etc), but Saturday is by far the busiest, longest, and most eventful day of the con.
Al S.
Zarabadoo
North Reading, MA
Post #: 352
I concur with Saturday.
A former member
Post #: 545
I'll concur if you want me to...

(I can't offer that much detailed advice, since others here know I'm only at a con for maybe 3-4 hours on a single day, so I have no idea what the other days are like.)
A former member
Post #: 114
I second the Saturday nod. So much more stuff happens at cons on Saturdays.
Al S.
Zarabadoo
North Reading, MA
Post #: 356
If you don't sleep during the weekend, that is counted as a single day, tight?
A former member
Post #: 2
absolutley saturdaybiggrin