addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup member map, Mk II

Meetup member map, Mk II

A former member
Hello all you anime-loving Denver persons!

There seems to be some interest brewing again in having more than one Meetup dinner during the month, and the thought is to have it be on different days, and in different locations based on where we've got higher concentrations of members.

I've made a map on Google Maps that's going to collect the general location of as many of you as possible, and you can find the URL in our Files section. I'd appreciate it if you took a minute to email me (or another Organizer) with a location I can turn into a map thumbtack. Out of respect for your privacy, no street names or numbers will appear in the flag descriptor, and I won't keep any of this information longer than it takes for me to make the entry. You don't even have to give me specific information if you can successfully impart your location to me without it (major intersections are preferable).

Thanks in advance!

-Bradster