The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › So, how do we rope you in to viewings?

So, how do we rope you in to viewings?

Eric
hikikomori
Denver, CO
Post #: 144
For me it's mostly distance, I'm not really a hikikomori cause I have a job, and go out alot. However I don't really like traveling more than 5 mins from my home. I drive all day for work, don't really like driving elsewhere. I actually put my vehicle on a trickle charger cause I never drive it anymore. As far as viewings go, I think it would be cool to have more options than just anime viewing. Like reading manga is more of a solo thing, it can't be viewed together like anime can. I think the next in line would be video games, as they are pretty deep seeded in anime/otaku culture. If these viewings kinda had both anime and video games, would probably attract more for the viewings, assuming there was enough space for everyone. I have some cool import game fighting games like arcana hearts everyone might enjoy. Some days you would be more focused on the anime that was being shown cause you haven't seen it, and if you have then you can do some console stuffs. Just an idea.
A former member
Post #: 2
Though I'm new to the group here, the anime club where I am from mainly focused on getting together and viewing different animes. This is the part that I am looking forward to the most. ^_^