addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver Free Spanish Network - Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › I wanted to let you know about a change to the group

I wanted to let you know about a change to the group

A former member
Dear Spanish speakers/learners,

Wanted to let you all know that due to the fact that meetup.com is now charging an annual fee, it will be necessary for each member to make a small contribution in order to ensure the survival of this group. I'm asking for each person to contribute the miniscule sum of $3.00 (which is less than you pay for a frappucino at starbucks!). Contact me if you have any further questions or would like to know about alternative methods of payment other than paypal.com.
Hasta la proxima,
Jeri Eckdahl

Now on the the computer-generated message-
Just a quick note to let you know that I made a change to the group. I've decided to specify a specific Membership dues. As you look around the site, you may notice the following text:

Membership dues of $3.00 a year"

If you'd like, you can pay these through PayPal:
http://spanish.meetup...­

I hope you understand why I made this change and support the group as we take the necessary steps to ensure our long-lasting success. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me through the 'Contact Organizer' link for our group:
http://spanish.meetup...­

Sincerely,

Jeri Eckdahl