Introduction To Metaphysics, Denver Meetup Message Board › Change in price of Meetups Beginning in March

Change in price of Meetups Beginning in March

Fredda
Fredda
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone

Up to now, the price for each Meetup has been $5 per person.The money collected was divided between MRS and myself (to help pay the $45 I pay the Meetup organization  every three months ).

MRS generously gave me an incredibly low rate to use their space. This was done so that as many people as possible could attend the meetups.

MRS's generosity, however,caught up with them. In an attempt to make these Meetups available to everyone, they have found themselves in need of financial assistance. For this reason the price of the meetups will be $10 starting in March.

I have found myself in the position of wanting to do more to help, and feel that an increase of $10 per meetup will help do this. (This is an increase of $5 per person.)

It is my intent to have as many people attend these Meetups as possible, while continuing to have i the best, most experienced speakers to present and inform on a variety of subjects.

I hope that the increased rate of $10 per meetup will help MRS remain open so that we can continue doing this at this beautiful facility.

Fredda