add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Denver Tarot Meetup Group Message Board › Presenters for 2012-2013 DTM

Presenters for 2012-2013 DTM

Joy V.
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
You know that DTM has a long history of hosting expert presenters on a variety of topics on all things tarot. But did you know that DTM also is dedicated to promoting its members and providing them opportunities to share their unique knowledge with the community?
You don't need to be an expert in your field to become a presenter for the Denver Tarot Meetup. All you need is a personal and unique perspective on using the tarot and a desire to share this with our community.
If you have an interesting way of using the cards, a super-helpful favorite spread, a specific area of tarot research that intrigues you, or any tarot tips or tricks that you think our community would appreciate, please consider sharing your perspective with the group by becoming a DTM presenter.
We provide you with a variety of support in terms of developing your presentation, marketing you and helping you make your presentation the best it can be.
If you're interested, please contact me by replying to this email! It will go just to me, not to the group.
I look forward to hearing from you!