The Addicted to Travel Meetup Group Message Board › Addicted to Spam? No thanks!

Addicted to Spam? No thanks!

A former member
Post #: 18
Before leaving the group, I wanted to say how sorry I am this group seems to be comatose. It seems like all it is good for is folks who want to plug their own (overpriced) travel packages/schemes/scams. Too bad.

For such a dynamic, diverse and well-connected region (I'm new to the Detroit/Windsor area) and like it a lot), I expected there would be more people discussing travel options, sharing ideas and passions and inspiring one another and meeting fellow wanderers.

And, yes... I did try to reach the organizer. However, Mr. Fernandez did not answer my email message-- meaning either he didn't care for my suggestion he do something with the group or step aside so someone else could-- or he is simply not communicating. Either way, this ship ain't sailing.

If the group goes somewhere, I'd love to hear about it, but in the meantime, I'm saying no to the spam.