Due to the overwhelming popularity of this event, we have created a waiting list. When you arrive at the event, please check in. Unfortunately, if you are not checked in by 6pm, we will begin allowing those on the waiting list, who have checked in, in to the event.
We will be hosting an Esri Dev Meet Up at our User Conference in San Diego, taking place Wednesday, July 25th. Food and beverages will be provided at the Dev Meet Up!
Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development.
At these meet ups, you can:
Demonstrate your application or framework.
Present an interesting concept or idea.
Share your experiences.
Connect with other developers.
Meet Up Schedule
5:30 - 6:30 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served)
6:30 - 7:00 PM Keynote Speaker - Dave Bouwman, CTO Data Transfer Solutions,
"The Future is in Your Hands: Geo+Mobile"
7:00 - 8:00 PM Lightning talks
- James Richards, President and CTO at Artisan Global LLC, "Location-Based Push Notifications for Mobile Apps"
- Hadden Shifman, Founding Partner at VIZZDA, "Mapping Commercial Real Estate, Focus on Data"
- Faizan Tayyab, Senior GIS Developer/Architect at Tullow Oil, "Fostering Improved Decision Making Using Custom GIS Applications"
- Scooter Wadsworth, Software Engineer at Sanborn Map Company, "Big Ideas and Little Maps: ArcGIS Server with Leaflet and Modest Maps"
- Jeff Puuri, Lead Applications Consultant at GL Noble Denton, "ArcPad InterApplication Communication Using vbScript and XML"
- Brett Lord-Castillo, St. Louis County Police, "Adventures in Parallel ArcPy"
- Brandon Brown, GIS Administrator at City of Dublin, "ArcGIS Online + my baby programming skills + a real developer = Magic (well at least to some non-GIS type of folks)"
8:00 - 9:00 PM Raffle, Networking and Social. Two great prizes:
12-month EDN Subscription
Follow us on Twitter: @AmyNiessen, @DMDevDude, and @AL_Laframboise