This is our chance to meet other geo-developers in the area, find out what they're doing, share what you're doing and get to talk some geodev and some Esri with other geonerds.
Here's the high-level agenda, to be updated as we get closer to the date.
5:00 - 5:45 PM Registration and Social
6:00 - 6:30 PM Ben Spaulding (Air Worldwide): "Analyzing Disasters: Developing custom GIS tools and applications to better understand the impacts of natural catastrophes."
6:30 - 7:30 PM Lightning talks*:
- Developing flexible re-usable apps with the Esri iOS API (Darren Mackiewicz)
- Map automation with Python - a few quick tricks (Mark Zito)
- Using UML for Spatial Objects: Intro to the OGIS Standard Model (Liz Kolster)
- More TBA... Get your submissions in!
7:30 - 8:30 PM Raffle, Networking and Social. Two great prizes:
- 12-month EDN Subscription
- DevSummit Registration
* Learn more about lightning talks here. They're quick (<10 minutes), informal, and fun. If you're coming to this meetup, why not suggest a talk you'd like to give? The more, the merrier!
Also, visit the Esri Dev Meet Up Group - Northeast on ArcGIS.com to share maps, data and services.