In coordination with the Northwest GIS Users' Group and GIS-Pro: URISA's Annual Conference for GIS Professionals, we will be hosting an Esri Dev Meet Up on Tuesday, October 2nd. Food and beverages will be provided at the meet up.
Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development.
At these meet ups, you can:
Demonstrate your application or framework.
Present an interesting concept or idea.
Share your experiences.
Connect with other developers.
Meet Up Schedule
6:00 - 7:00 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served)
7:00 - 7:30 PM Keynote Speaker: "From Data to Decisions: Metro's Context Tools," Clinton Chiavarini and Ben Sainsbury from Metro
7:30 - 8:30 PM Lightning talks
- Aaron Paul, Geographic Systems Manager at First American Title, "Cramping Meter Maids & GIS: One Man's Struggle for Justice"
- Robert Krisher, Analyst from Telvent, "Enterprise GIS Change Detection: Best Practices"
- Simeon Ogle, IT Manager for Port of Portland, "Designing Indoor Mapping Services at an Airport"
- Erik Endrulat, GIS Analyst for State of Oregon Geospatial Enterprise Office, "Developing a Framework of GIS Web Services for State Government"
- Bridget Brown, GIS Manager at HDR, "Watershed Management at the Municipality of Anchorage, AK Embraces ArcGIS Online"
- Dorothy Mortenson, GIS Developer at Oregon Water Resources Department, "Peak Discharge Estimation Mapping Tool"
8:30 - 9:30 PM Raffle, Networking and Social. Two great prizes:
12-month EDN Subscription
Follow us on Twitter: @Al_Laframboise and @AmyNiessen